NUEVO ÁGORA CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS (hereinafter, NACE SCHOOLS), owner of the website, uses its own "cookies" and those of third parties to improve the User's experience and offer content adapted to their interests.
Cookies are small data storage and recovery files, installed on your computer for the purposes expressed below; In no case will Cookies process your personal data, nor will they compromise your privacy.
Access and navigation on the Website, or the use of its services (with the browser enabled to accept cookies) imply that the user accepts the installation of cookies, unless they object to it, as reported in our Cookies Policy
1. Type of cookies and purpose used.
Depending on the time they remain on your computer or device, cookies may be "session", so they will be deleted once the user leaves the web page that generated them or "persistent", which remain on your computer until a certain date. determined.
Likewise, cookies can be "own", managed by the domain to which the user accesses and from which a specific service is requested (in this case, the address owned by NACE SCHOOL) or "third-party cookies", sent to the user's computer from a different domain being accessed.
- Analytics: Analytical cookies monitor and analyze user navigation, follow and analyze user behavior and make improvements based on the analysis of user usage data.
- Advertising: To manage advertising directed at users of the website.
The type of Cookies used on the website is detailed below, in addition to their purpose, and where appropriate, the Cookies used by third parties (service providers):
2. Do you want to disable cookies?
Most browsers allow cookies by default. However, you decide if you want to browse with or without cookies, if you decide not to browse with cookies it may affect the functionality of the page. Depending on the browser, you must follow certain steps to modify the cookie settings on your computer:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
3. Changes in the Cookies policy
NACE SCHOOLS may modify this policy at any time, which is why we ask that you check the website frequently for possible changes. However, users can access this information at any time through the link provided on the web. They may also modify their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through the options of their browser.
In any case, if you need help setting your browser's Cookies, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible with the information requested.