- Owner: NUEVO ÁGORA CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS, SL (hereinafter, “NACE SCHOOLS”).
- NIF: B-84496314
- Registered office: Calle Duero 35 - 28670 Villaviciosa de Odón (Madrid).
- Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry: Volume 21,962, Folio 13, Section 8, Page M-391,354.
2. Information and Consent
3. For What Purpose Will NACE Schools Process The Personal Data Of The User and For How Long?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by NACE SCHOOLS and the schools that appear on the web portal according to the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests or inquiries from the User, regarding NACE SCHOOLS, when the User provides their data through the "Contact" form. The User's data will be kept for this purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
- Evaluate the candidacy in the personnel selection processes at NACE SCHOOLS and our schools, when the User submits their Curriculum Vítae through the "Work with Us" section. User data will be kept for this purpose for two years, so it is your responsibility to keep them updated, since they will be used to communicate future vacancies that fit your profile and may be of interest to you.
- Periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications, related to news, activities, services, offers related to NACE SCHOOLS or our schools, which may be of interest to the User, if they give their consent by checking the corresponding checkbox.
4. Obligatory To Provide The Data
The data requested in the forms on the Web are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
5. What User Data Will NACE Schools Process?
NACE SCHOOLS will process the following categories of User data:
- Contact Form:
o Identifying data: name, surname and ID.
o Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone.
o Data of reason for consultation and preferences of contact way.
- Form - Work with us:
o Employment details data
o Academic and professional data
- Subscription to our newsletter:
o E-mail data
6. What Is The Legitimation Of The Processing Of User Data?
The treatment of User data by NACE SCHOOLS to respond to requests for information, requests, incidents or queries, for the receipt of Curriculum Vítae and, for the sending of commercial communications, is based on the consent that is requested. and that you can withdraw at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
7. To Which Recipients Will the User Data Be Communicated?
The data will be communicated to the schools that make up the NACE SCHOOLS GROUP, identified in the following link http://naceschools.com/es/colegios-internacionales-privados-nace-schools/colegios-internacionales-privados-en-espana/, committing themselves to the processing of said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
8. User Liability
- You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to NACE SCHOOLS is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to NACE SCHOOLS for the purposes indicated.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to NACE SCHOOLS or third parties.
9. Commercial and Promotional Communications
One of the purposes for which NACE SCHOOLS treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users related to NACE SCHOOLS or the rest. of schools that make up the NACE SCHOOLS GROUP.
Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given their consent to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, they can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Exercise of Rights
The User can send a letter to Calle Duero 35 - 28670 Villaviciosa de Odón (Madrid) or by email addressed to the address email@example.com with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of your document of identity, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether NACE SCHOOLS is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from NACE SCHOOLS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that NACE SCHOOLS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer Nuevo Ágora Centro de Estudios, SL, as well as the GRUPO NACE SCHOOLS both to exercise their rights and to make any questions:
- PD Delegate in Nace Schools Group: Nace Schools Organization Technician. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Calle Valle de la Fuenfria, 3 - Lower left · 28034 MADRID. Telephone 91 360 00 35
11. Security Measures
NACE SCHOOLS will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
NACE SCHOOLS may install data storage and recovery files, also known as cookies, on your computer, in order to get to know the visitors to the website. Your browser may generate an instant message to prevent the installation of these devices. For more information See the section "cookies policy"
Last Updated: November, 10th, 2022
Copyright © NACE SCHOOLS All rights reserved.